You may decide that you want to use your domain name independently of Serif. You can do this by transferring your domain name to another hosting provider or domain registrar.
For .co.uk domains only:
- You will need to contact Technical Support
with your IPS tag. To get this tag, contact your new hosting provider or domain registrar.
For all other domains:
- Go to the Serif website and click Login to your account at
the top of the page.
- Type your email address into the box and then click
Continue. When prompted, enter your password and click Continue.
- At the
bottom of the Account Options page, in the My WebPlus Hosting section, click
Manage my WebPlus Hosting Accounts.
- Click Domain Info at the bottom of the
- The Domain Information dialog will appear. Please follow the displayed instructions to transfer your domain.